Department of Student Health and Counseling
MANDATORY COVID-19 Test Requirement BEFORE arriving on campus.
金牌澳门平台We cannot accept walk ins.
For information on counseling appointments and/or information on coping with anxiety, please see our Counseling Services page for up to date information.
- COVID-19 Test Requirement
- New Student Health Requirements
- International and Exchange Student Health Requirements
- Counseling and LGBTQ Resources during Coronovirus Sheltering
- Health Insurance, is it Required?
- PrEP Pre-exposure Prophylaxis That Prevents HIV - working remotely for the rest of the semester
- Sexual/Reproductive Health Administered via Livingston County Health
Bill Nye's face mask TikTok breaks down the science behind it
Certified Medical Home
The Department of Student Health and Counseling (SHC) at SUNY Geneseo has received Accreditation as a MEDICAL HOME. A MEDICAL HOME is student-centered, comprehensive, team-based, accessible, and quality-focused. Allow us to be part of your health care team. We need your detailed health history, recent physical exam, and immunization records in order to coordinate with your health care providers to offer you the best medical care. Student Health and Counseling, your "MEDICAL HOME Away From Home."
We cannot accept walk ins.
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm,
Closed for lunch everyday from 12:00-12:45 and Fridays from 10:00-11:00.
Noyes is open every day, 9AM-9PM. Last patient accepted at 8:30PM.
50 E. South Street
金牌澳门平台 (585) 243-9595
Missed/late arrival appointments will be charged $25.00 fee to your student account.
Cancel your appointment at least 2 hours ahead of time by phone or via .
- Lauderdale Health Services: 585-245-5736 (Fax: 585-245-5744)
- Counseling/AOD Services: 585-245-5716 (Fax: 585-245-5071)
- South Village Health Center in Onondaga North: 585-245-5752
- Campus Community Resource Nurse (CCRN): 585-245-6284
- Health Promotion: 585-245-5747