SUNY Geneseo EAP Hotline: 585-245-5740
This confidential phone line is monitored regularly. Leave a message and our coordinator will get back to you as soon as possible.
For additional assistance if needed:
NYS EAP Hotline: 1-800-822-0244
COVID-19 Support Information
- 24/7 TEXT emotional support service for frontline health care workers:
Text: NYFRONTLINE to 741-741 for support.
- New Yorkers across the state can access a specially curated collection of science-backed, evidence-based guided meditations, along with at-home mindful workouts, sleep and kids' content to help address rising stress and anxiety. The collection will also feature Headspace co-founder and former Buddhist monk Andy Puddicombe, who will share special video messages with the people of New York to help offer guidance, support and solidarity.
- Emotional Support Line: 1-844-863-9314
The OMH Emotional Support Line provides free and confidential support, helping callers experiencing increased anxiety due to the coronavirus emergency. The Help Line is staffed by volunteers, including mental health professionals, who have received training in crisis counseling.
- Printable Guide for Managing Stress During A Crisis
People often experience anxiety, fear, and helplessness during an emergency. Know the signs and get help.
- How to cope with COVID related stress and anxiety
( | | | | | )
Geneseo's EAP Coordinator(s):
Leah Root, Publishing/Web Services Developer, Milne Library
What is EAP?
金牌澳门平台The NYS Employee Assistance Program is a peer assistance program jointly sponsored by labor and management. NYS EAP provides confidential information, assessment, and referral services to NYS employees, their family members, and retirees. It also provides orientations and training for all employees, managers, supervisors, and union representatives on benefits and use of EAP.
What Does the EAP Coordinator Do?
金牌澳门平台Your Coordinator will assist you in determining the nature of your problem and linking you with an appropriate referral.
We are looking for additional EAP Coordinators!
Contact Laura Evans or Noreen Mazurowski for more information.